The Social Innovation Fellows have always been crowd favorites at PopTech. As Andrew Zolli said when introducing the program, it’s impossible to be cynical around these people who are working so hard to better the world.
This morning we met two entrepreneurs who are both working to improve the lives of people living under $4 (and in some cases much less) a day.
- decking-uk reblogged this from fastcompany
- sealants reblogged this from fastcompany
- akudos likes this
- elvisarias likes this
- k-glow likes this
- bonsonirss likes this
- josejvm reblogged this from poptech
- theleavesoffall likes this
- sevenisimo reblogged this from poptech
- erina likes this
- capturedbysam likes this
- fastcompany reblogged this from poptech
- fastcompany likes this
- poptech posted this