Nominations for the PopTech Social Innovation Fellows program opened earlier this month. Whether you’re nominating yourself or someone else, how can you best make the case?
Based on past years’ most compelling nominations, here are some helpful tips:
- Give specific examples of the nominee’s leadership and collaborative success.
- Describe clearly the central innovation and how it has begun to prove its impact. Why is this a breakthrough idea? What demonstrates that it really works?
- Indicate the most promising path and potential timeframe for reaching scale and sustainability. How many people could be reached, how, and when?
- Include a personal highlight or two to help reveal the nominee’s passion, dedication and other key qualities.
We need your help identifying the strongest candidates for this year’s class of Fellows. Please have a look at the call for nominations and submit your nominations any time between now and April 3, 2012.
- harrysk-r-y-p-t-o-n-i-t-e likes this
- selena-n-justin-lover likes this
- cheylannichole likes this
- homeownersinsurancemiami reblogged this from poptech
- homeownersinsurancemiami likes this
- stormbucketz likes this
- nutella4ever likes this
- getitjuicy likes this
- qbnscholar likes this
- futurecadaver likes this
- 1girlinparadise1 likes this
- gowergirl reblogged this from poptech
- greenecodesign reblogged this from poptech
- couleurcouture likes this
- topshelfnetwork likes this
- thegeekentitlement likes this
- poptech posted this