The real payoff may not arrive for years to come, because we’re systematically exposing an entire generation of artists to this subject matter for the first time but it’s always nice to have a few big hits, like ‘A Beautiful Mind,’ so people understand what you’re talking about.
— Doron Weber on the Sloan Foundation’s efforts to use art to improve the public’s understanding of science and technology.
- paramendra reblogged this from fastcompany
- rockonrachael likes this
- blaireitloud likes this
- ronenreblogs reblogged this from poptech
- chels likes this
- ronen likes this
- fastcompany reblogged this from poptech
- fastcompany likes this
- caleforpresident likes this
- beatsbeatsbeatsbeats reblogged this from poptech
- poptech posted this